Verdi Inc. specializes in residential concrete work and offers services including forming, pouring, and placing of concrete and rebar. Having cultivated and maintained many long-standing relationships with key developers in the Greater Toronto Area, Verdi Inc. is equipped with the invaluable skills required to assist developers in achieving and celebrating milestones.
Verdi Inc. has expertise in the following areas:
- Low, Medium, and High Rise Residential
- Long Term Care Facilities
Alliance Forming Ltd.
As leading professionals in formwork systems, Alliance Forming Ltd. offers concrete forming, placing, and finishing for clients in the ICI sector of the construction industry. With the ability to collaborate with clients in the pre-construction phase, Alliance Forming has the opportunity to provide architects and engineers with insights into creating the most cost-effective structures. As industry experts, Alliance Forming makes use of their decades of experience and unlimited equipment, material, and manpower resources to meet aggressive scheduling requirements by using the most current formwork and falsework erection systems.
Alliance Forming Ltd. offers expertise in the following areas:
- Low and High Rise Commercial Buildings
- Health Care Facilities
- Manufacturing Plants
- Provincial and Municipal Treatment Facilities
- Transportation Facilities and Parking Garages
- Climbing Systems
Alliance Restoration 2012 Ltd.
Alliance Restoration 2012 Ltd. has extensive experience and expertise in concrete restoration. Focused on providing exemplary service to its clients, Alliance Restoration 2012 specializes in the following areas of rehabilitation and remediation:
- Traffic Topping/Coatings (Thin System Membranes)
- Post-Tension Cable Repairs and Recesses for Investigative Work
- Carbon Fibre Reinforcement
- Complete Slab Replacement
- Waterproofing Systems (Bonded Asphalt and Mastic Wearcourse)
- Hot Rubber Waterproofing
- Mechanical Expansion Joints (Pre-Formed Gland and Armoured Joint Systems)
- Hydro demolition – Removals of Waterproofing Membranes and Concrete Repair)
- Full-Slab Concrete Removal
- Caulking/Sealant Applications
- Sealer Applications
- Wall Coatings
- Specialized Painting (Garage walls, columns, soffit, emergency exit and entry doors and traffic markings).
- Granite and Concrete Paver Remediation
Alliance Restoration 2012 Ltd. is a licensed applicator of the following products:
- Advanced Polymer Technology – Traffic Coatings
- Neogard – Traffic Coatings and Wall Coatings
- Watson Bowman Acme – Expansion Joint Systems
- BASF – Traffic Coatings
Alliance Floor Finishing Ltd.
As a prominent member of the Concrete Floor Contractors Association, Alliance Floor Finishing Ltd. is a vital component of the overall success of not only Alliance Forming Ltd., but of Verdi Alliance as a whole. Specializing in intricate coatings, hardened floors, special-sealed floors, laser screed floors, and super flat floors, Alliance Floor Finishing has used their skillset to complete major projects like the Humber River Regional Hospital, Hotel X Toronto, the University of Toronto, the LCBO Head Office, and 160 Front St.
Alliance Floor Finishing Ltd. also specializes in:
- Repair of Dusting Floors
- Floor Saw-Cutting
- Concrete Removal Services
- Joint Sealing
Alliance Verdi Civil Inc.
With over seventy-five years of combined experience in the transportation and infrastructure fields, Verdi Alliance was proud to welcome Alliance Verdi Civil Inc. in 2008. As experts in the rehabilitation of existing, and the construction of new, infrastructure, Alliance Verdi Civil Inc. works on a wide range of projects for various private and government authorities and agencies.
Alliance Verdi Civil Inc. has expertise in the following areas:
- Bridge Work Rehabilitation and New Construction
- Retaining Walls Rehabilitation and New Construction
- Subway Tunnels Rehabilitation and New Construction
- Concrete Tanks and Chambers Rehabilitation and New Construction
- Roadwork – Grading, Sewers, Maintenance
Alliance Site Construction Ltd.
With the rare ability to assist landscape contractors and architects at both the conceptual and construction level, Alliance Site Construction Ltd. uses its decades of experience and knowledge to ensure and preserve the integrity of their clients and their projects. Specializing in both hard and soft landscaping, Alliance Site Construction has completed landmark projects including the Waterloo Lightrail Transit and Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada.
Alliance Site Construction Ltd. has expertise in the following areas:
- Coloured Concrete
- Stamped Concrete
- Exposed Aggregate
- Stained Concrete Paving
- Sandblasted Concrete Paving
- Toppings on Concrete Base
- Form Liners
- Interlock Stone
- Fountains & Pools
Alliance Waterproofing Ltd.
Alliance Waterproofing Ltd. focuses primarily in the residential and commercial sectors, providing waterproofing services for restoration and new construction projects for over twenty-five years and counting.
Ensuring that every project is water-tight, Alliance Waterproofing Ltd. has experience in the following areas:
- Above/Below Grade Waterproofing
- Waterproofing Membrane Installation
- Exterior/Foundation Wall Coatings
- Roof System Application
- Traffic Toppings for Garages and Balconies
- Expansion Joint Repairs and Installations
- Green Roofs
- Metal Flashing Repairs and Installation
- Shingles and Sidings
Verdi Alliance Equipment Company Ltd.
Verdi Alliance Equipment Company owns and operates a fleet of ninety tower cranes, in addition to mobile cranes and boom trucks. The force includes cranes from Hammerhead and Luffing Boom by Comedil, Pecco, and Peiner.
Scott Forest Products
Purchased and rebranded as Scott Forest Products Ltd., Scott Wood Products has services Hamilton and its surrounding area since 1946. While the rebrand serves to better characterize the company’s expansion into new geographic areas, product lines, and ownership, Scott Forest Products Ltd. continues to uphold its core values of service and integrity. In addition to plywood panel and form-ply, Scott Forest Products also supplies a comprehensive line of lumber and wood derived products to a diverse group of industrial and construction based clients.
For further information and lumber orders, contact the Scott Forest Products sales team at 416.747.7887
Parrhill Financial Services Ltd.
Parhill Financial Services provides qualified construction contractors with commendable credit enhancement to secure facilities on an aggregate or project specific basis. This service is designed to promote contractors to undertake larger working capacity while providing surety with extra security.
Additional products include:
Supplier Payment Funds: Parrhill is willing to loan certain monies to contractors to allow the contractor to pay certain materials early, and take advantage of early payment savings “discounts” made by the supplier.
Release of Holdback Funds: Parrhill is willing to loan certain monies to contractors in an amount that is held back under “the Construction Contract” which is due and owing to the contractor after the expiration of a certain waiting period.
Maintenance Bond Support: Parrhill is willing to indemnify for contractors requesting funds resulting from monies being held by the owner for a maintenance period of one or two years.